Paper Crafts Supplies

Friday, March 10, 2017

Trying again

Now, how did it get to a point that it is  four years ago that I did my last post. Well, maybe it is time to pick up where I left and try again. So many reasons why I let it go. I'm not gonna go into it now, but I had my struggles.
I'm slowly feeling that my creative juices starts to flow again. For some or other reason I'm starting to create again. Taking baby steps by doing more crafts than painting. But I can feel how  paintings are screaming inside my head to come out. Hopefully very soon I will pickup the paint brushes and a white canvas won't just be staring back at me.  So, people here I'm again, sharing my new journey with you. Must this one be a good on full of hope and inspiration.
May my hope be stronger than my fear.

Hope is the only thing stronger than fear. Quote
"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear"

No comments: