Paper Crafts Supplies

Sunday, July 16, 2017

DIY Fridge Magnets

The idea of making fridge magnets of clothespins are all over Pinterest . Looking at them all inspired me to try and make my own fridge magnets.


DIY, Clothespins,  Magnets, Cameo Silhouette, Embellishments, Washi Tape, Eccentric Eclectic Studio, Craft,

DIY Clothespins Magnets


Most materials I had at home. What I love about this DIY and craft is that it won't cost you an arm and a leg. Materials  I used was:

Materials, Clothespins Magnets, DIY, Craft, Gel Medium, Washi Tape

Materials for DIY clothespins Magnets


I used four different washi tapes and secure it with gel medium. With my craft knife I just to clean up the small pieces that went over the edge of the clothespin. I put one more layer of gel medium on top of the washi tape. 

You can use any embellishments that you have. I made my own using my Silhouette Cameo and some shapes from the Silhouette Design Store. Rounding of the embellishments with some buttons and rhinestones.

DIY, Paper, Buttons, Rhinestones, Cameo Silhouette, Craft

Embellishments



Time to use my glue gun!
Glue the embellishments and small magnets on the clothespins.

Glue Gun, magnets, embellishments, craft, washi tape, clothespins

Glue the magnets and embellishments


And like everything else the final part is the packaging. My Cameo Silhouette came in very handy and I used the sketch pen. Finally just to brighten up the packaging some twine.

I love making it and will definitely make some more for gifts!




No comments: