Paper Crafts Supplies

Monday, October 2, 2017

Cat Scrapbook Page Layout


Today I’m sharing a scrapbook page layout with you. As for most of my pages it has a very special meaning for me. That is one of the reasons why I love doing scrapbooking is that you can capture a special moment in life.

Now this scrapbook page is about Adora, my rescue cat. I loved her with all of my heart. My baby princess came to me for my 40th birthday.  Since I can’t have kids, she was like a child to me. She was full of life and had the most beautiful personality.  Unfortunately she was hit by a car and cross the rainbow bridge. I cried so much and was heartbroken. Even now that I’m writing this tears are running down my cheeks…

Double Page Cat Scrapbook Layout, purr-fect, pet, cat, Silhouette Cameo, Embellishments, Mint, cardstock, Eccentric Eclectic Studio

Double Page Cat Scrapbook Layout

But let’s get to the scrapbook page layout.

Double Page Cat Scrapbook Layout, purr-fect, pet, cat, Silhouette Cameo, Embellishments, Mint, cardstock, Eccentric Eclectic Studio

Beautiful Adora

I did most of the layout Silhouette Studio.

Materials I used:
  • Mint 12” x 12” scrapbook paper stock
  • Black paper
  • Washi tape
  • Embellishments – Love the gold!
  • Rhinestones

Borders I cut with my Silhouette Cameo and the designs are from Silhouette Store.
  • 6" scallop set.studio by artist Sweet Afton
  • black cats border.studio by artist Nic Squirrell

Cat and paw decal were also cut with my Silhouette Cameo and the designs are from Silhouette store.
  • kitty cats.studio by artist Sophie Gallo
  • paw love.studio by artist Sophie Gallo
Double Page Cat Scrapbook Layout, purr-fect, pet, cat, Silhouette Cameo, Embellishments, Mint, cardstock, Eccentric Eclectic Studio

Purr-fect

Adora, you were purrrr-fect!

I would love to hear from you and your fur babies.

www.dickblick.com

No comments: