Paper Crafts Supplies

Monday, October 23, 2017

Freebie: Sticky Notepad SVG

Are you always looking for a piece of paper to scribble something down? Then you will know how handy it is to have sticky notes around. I have sticky notes next to my laptop, in my diary, in the classroom and some random places. One thing you should know about me is that I love, love, love beautiful stationery!

FREE SVG: Sticky Notepad, Cameo Silhouette, DIY, Freebie, Craft, paper,

FREE SVG: Sticky Notepad


I’m not by nature an organised person and admin is sometimes a nightmare for me. To have beautiful stationary just help me to use it in a productive way. It is fun to write notes and scribble on sticky notes if it looks pretty already.

I made this design for a sticky notepad using my Cameo Silhouette.

Materials:
❤ Scrapbook paper
❤ Glue
❤ Rhinestone
❤ Silhouette Cameo




DOWNLOAD the cut file – it’s free!

This is another sticky note pad I made. The design is by artist Lori Whitlock . This cute cover 50 sticky note holder.studio file is available on Silhouette Design Store.




Hope you enjoy the free file and scribbling down notes!

If you have any problems with any of the files that I included in the ZIP file, please let me know.



No comments: