Paper Crafts Supplies

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

DIY paperclips

Like so many other people, especially those I follow on Instagram are big time into planning.
My Filofax aren't as awesome as most, but I'm trying. Maybe in the future I will share a page or two.
I always see the most beautiful paperclips. Most of mine I bought,  but I decided to try and make my own.

DIY Paperclips for my planner, filofax, Cameo Silhouette, Decorative, stationary, Eccentric Eclectic Studio, Yana Fourie

DIY Paperclips for my planner


Now the materials are very simple:
❤ Bright big paperclips
Embellishments
❤ Glue gun

I'm lucky enough to have a Cameo Silhouette to make my own embellishments. I decide on some animals to make. Got the cutest designs from Silhouette Design Store.  You can use any embellishments that you have or make it  yourself.

DIY Paperclips for my planner, filofax, Cameo Silhouette, Decorative, stationary, Eccentric Eclectic Studio, Yana Fourie

Cute Animal Embellishments


After cutting and assembling the embellishments I got out my glue gun. This I used to stick the embellishments onto the paperclips.

I went a little overboard,  because this was so much fun to make. I decide to make some nice packaging and give it to some friends.

DIY Paperclips for my planner, filofax, Cameo Silhouette, Decorative, stationary, Eccentric Eclectic Studio, Yana Fourie

Cat and dog embellishments


Hope you like it as much as I do!
You are welcome to share your DIY paperclips and ideas with me.

No comments: